List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt4 Compilation Failing
From:       Brad Hards <bradh () frogmouth ! net>
Date:       2005-12-31 23:57:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 01 January 2006 07:19 am, Pradeepto Bhattacharya wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    Happy New Year to everybody.
>
>    I checked out the qt-copy from the KDE svn. And I try to compile it
> with debug option on and I get the following errors. It invariably
> fails while building uic3. This has never happened before, I had
> successfully build Qt4 just a few days back before the last svn
> checkin.
I think (from experience :-)) this is caused by passing the wrong
configuration (ie ./configure) options.

What is $QTDIR set to?

What is $PATH set to?

What ./configure line did you use?

Does it help if you cleanup the checkout first?

Does svn stat show any Modified (M) or Conflict (C) files? Does it help if you
svn revert them?

Brad