List:       kde-devel
Subject:    First patch
From:       Greg Martyn <greg.martyn () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-12-31 1:44:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,
I recently did some work on ksysguard. It compiles and appears to be working.
I'm almost certain that the code is not up to the level expected of KDE
though, so I'd like to know if there is anyone who would be willing to go
over it for me. This is my first real programming attempt on Linux, so I'm
sure there are plenty of mistakes.

Thanks,
Greg Martyn