List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE debugging
From:       Thomas Kadauke <tkadauke () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-12-29 19:29:41

Hi

compile KMail with debug symbols enabled (./configure --enable-debug=full) and
then run kmail in a debugger. I assume you ask for a graphical debugging
shell. I recommend kdbg for that. So you need to install at least kdbg and
gdb (the GNU debugger) for that (which should be included in your
distribution).

--Thomas