List:       kde-devel
Subject:    qt4 and the KIO::CopyJob Class
From:       "Andreas Gfrei" <gfrei.andreas () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-12-29 11:36:54

Hello,
i am working on a little qt4 program and now i would like to use the nice
KIO::CopyJob Class to enable copying and moving files, but i am not able to
compile it correctly. (I have never before done something with KDE so please
excuse my ignorance) Is it possible to use KIO::CopyJob with a qt4 program?