On Wednesday 28 December 2005 07:15, Dave Feustel wrote: > I apologise for posting yet again to this mailing list with an irrelevant > question, but I do not see an appropriate list mentioned on the kde mailing > list page. A Pointer to an appropriate mailing list will be appreciated > and used. > > error message: "DCOPClient::attachInternal. Attach failed Could not open > network socket" Perhaps this is related to your deleting of random sockets with "no ill effects" to your system? Just maybe? >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<