List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Real simple tool for kde security checks
From:       Dave Feustel <dfeustel () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2005-12-26 21:30:39

On Monday 26 December 2005 15:52, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Dave Feustel wrote:
> >> You're describing a bug. IOSlaves should release files and directories
> >> immediately after using them.
> >
> >What is the definition of "immediately" ? :-)
>
> As soon as the request they were processing is done.

This is not what I am seeing on OpenBSD. It's why I wrote the utility
to purge the kio_ processes - I became suspicious that they were being
hijacked so I decided to kill them quickly.

--
Lose, v., experience a loss, get rid of, "lose the weight"
Loose, adj., not tight, let go, free, "loose clothing"