Hi all, I'm new to KDE and I am not sure if there are other ways to enable anti-aliasing fonts. But when I enable anti-aliasing through kcontrol, it writes the following to ~/.fonts.conf: true and 1) All apps are forced anti-aliased. This is not good, IMHO, because when you select to use some font through kcontrol, gtk+ apps, for example, are not affected. It should work similarly for anti-aliasing enabling. 2) Some apps have check boxs to disable anti-aliasing specifically. It simply don't work then. Would it be possible to enable anti-aliasing in ways not involving fontconfig? I am running KDE 3.5. -- Regards, olv >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<