List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Missing Styles
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-12-22 12:58:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Craig Howard wrote:
>Where are those extra RPATH entries coming from?

From libtool searching something in your system, like libstdc++.la.

That's one of the things I tried to solve with libtool and made
--enable-new-dtags the default, but got burned for trying.

>Is there a way to make unsermake print out the gcc/ld commands it's
> running?

unsermake VERBOSE=1

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

2. Tó cennan his weorc gearu, ymbe se circolwyrde, wearð se cægbord and se
leohtspeccabord, and þa mýs cómon lator. On þone dæg, he hine reste.