That sounds great ! I'll give it a try. Thanks for your help ! Vince. On 12/21/05, David Faure wrote: > The solution for a .desktop file is to use > [Desktop Action CryptoMount] and [Desktop Action CryptoUnmount] > and instead of setting Actions as usual, using a key like > X-KDE-GetActionMenu=someapp someobject somefunc > which will make a dcop call. That function should take a KURL::List as input > and should return a QStringList containing the actions to show - i.e. either > CryptoMount or CryptoUnmount. > > I found this by reading KDEDesktopMimeType::userDefinedServices(4 args) > in kmimetype.cpp:1000 :) > > -- > David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, > Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<