List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KSSL and KDE 3.5svn
From:       Giovanni Venturi <gventuri73 () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2005-12-19 18:50:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello I installed KDE 3.5 from svn branch of 3 days ago. I installed
konversation and I think I found a bug, but I need to know if it happen also
to someone else.
If I connect to the IRC server: crypto.azzurra.org on port 9999 enabling SSL .
I get an autosigned cert, so I ask for infomation and than I cannot close
that dialog anymore. I click on "Close" button and it closes and reopen
itself. So the only way to exit from it is killing konversation (0.18). I
used konversation 0.18 and KDE 3.4.3 and it doesn't happened, so I think it's
a new kdelibs 3.5 svn bug.
Can someone confirm me it before I send a bug report?
Giovanni
--
A KDE Italian translator and KSniffer core developer
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.14.4