Hello, Everyone For a few days now, compiling of kdebase has bailed with the following error: config.status: executing depfiles commands Good - your configure finished. Start make now creating ./konqueror/keditbookmarks/dcop.kidl Can't open perl script "${datarootdir}/apps/dcopidlng/kalyptus": No such file or directory. Use -S to search $PATH for it. Error creating ./konqueror/keditbookmarks/dcop.kidl. Exit status 1. Assuming that ${datarootdir} is the same as the path that I compile Branch 3.5 with, "${datarootdir}/apps/dcopidlng/kalyptus" appears to exist: [steve@afolkey2 ~]$ ls -l /usr/local/kde-svn/share/apps/dcopidlng/kalyptus -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 39005 Oct 4 22:49 /usr/local/kde-svn/share/apps/dcopidlng/kalyptus Maybe I am having a brain block, but I haven't been able to determine what the offending file is (kalyptus or dcop.kidl) to see if trying an older revision would fix the problem. I have tried this with fresh downloads of kdebase/konqueror/ over a period of a few days. Also, kdebase WILL compile perfectly if I edit "kdebase/konqueror/Makefile.am" and remove "keditbookmarks" from the "SUBDIRS =" line and then re-compile. Also, the rest of Branch 3.5 compiles without flaw :) Almost forgot: I did browse kdebase, kdelibs and kdepim on http://websvn.kde.org/branches/KDE/3.5 and was not able to find any recent changes that would account for this problem. Not that there weren't any - I just couldn't find any. In closing, I can't think of any changes that I made to the rest of our system that would cause this problem, but again, that does not mean that I rule that out as the problem :) Have a Great Day, Steven P. Ulrick >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<