List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: problems building kdebase 3.5 svn branch
From:       Alan Ezust <alan.ezust () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-12-17 6:43:40

yes, kdelibs successfully installed, although the apps themselves
didn't run so well. I forgot, switching back from Qt4 (where you do
not need to specify the -mt option) that it was required for Qt3.

Anyway, a  diagnostic message from kdelibs configure would have saved
me at least 6 hours of building and rebuilding time of
kdelibs/qt/kdebase.