List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE3 and Qt4
From:       Frederic Mercille <FredericDruide () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-12-06 22:38:56

I am developing an application using Qt4 and would like to add a KDE
widget to my application. KDE4 being unstable at the moment, I'd need to
use KDE3. Is it possible to use a KDE3 widget inside a Qt4 application?
Or, if KDE4 gets stable enough, will it be possible to run a Qt4
application that has KDE4 widgets in it from a KDE3 desktop?

Thanks.

Fred.