On Sunday 04 December 2005 21:16, David Johnson wrote: > On Sunday 04 December 2005 11:47 am, Jonas Widarsson wrote: > > I read about exceptions and like to use them in my KDE app to, but > > first I'd like to hear the primary reasons why KDE didn't like > > exceptions. > > I always understood that this restriction was for libraries, and not > applications. The reason is that once a library throws an exception, it > is expecting the application to catch it. Well, that's how exceptions are meant to be used :-). -- Guillaume. http://www.telegraph-road.org >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<