List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KMenuGen
From:       Jörg_Pauly <joerg.pauly () t-online ! de>
Date:       2005-11-30 5:31:28

Am Dienstag, 29. November 2005 18:12 begab es sich, daß Carsten Niehaus folgendes in \
den Rechenknecht kloppte:> Am Dienstag 29 November 2005 18:03 schrieb Jörg Pauly:> > \
Hi, everyone,> >> > I've started working on a little application called "KMenuGen", \
the K> > Menu Generator.>> //snip//>> > What I need to know, is how to public the \
first working version.> > Thanks for any help.>> That depends on your situation. Is \
the application already in a public> cvs/svn/whatever-repository? If so you could \
write a mail to> kde-announce@kde.org with instructions.> Furthermore, why don't you \
add your application to www.kde-apps.org? There> you can add the needed information \
and some screenies.> You can also add your application to (for example) Berlios> \
(http://www.berlios.de/). There you get a free subversion and a homepage.>> I hope \
this helps :) Yeah, that pushes me forward. Thank you so much, Carsten.I don't have a \
public repository yet, as the application is in an early development state. I think \
it'll take further two weeks to come to a first alpha, this would be the right time \
to public the first tarball.
> Carsten
-- ---Grüsse aus MeissenJörg Pauly >> Visit \
http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<