List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Transferring kde settings to new kde environment
From:       Dave Feustel <dfeustel () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2005-11-29 19:43:28

I'm almost through upgrading from OpenBSD 3.7 to
OpenBSD 3.8. The upgrade has gone smoothly, except
for installing kmail. In my case I always change disk
drives for the new install so that, if necessary, I can go
back to the old drive and the old system.

Is there any way to transfer easily all the kde/kmail
settings from one kde system (3.3.x on the old disk)
to a newly installed kde system (3.4.2 on a new disk)?

Thanks,
Dave Feustel