List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KMenuGen
From:       Jörg_Pauly <joerg.pauly () t-online ! de>
Date:       2005-11-29 17:03:47

Hi, everyone,
I've started working on a little application called "KMenuGen", the K Menu Generator.
With this application you can design your menu strips in a graphical way, store them \
as XML file and let it generate the KDE-Libs-compatible source in any method of any \
class you tell it. This is implemented as a KPart, with a little stand-alone-frame. \
So, it should be no problem to use it as a component of KDevelop. What I need to \
know, is how to public the first working version.Thanks for any help.-- ---Greetings \
from MeissenJörg Pauly >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub \
to unsubscribe <<