List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror's Java
From:       Philip Rodrigues <philip.rodrigues () chch ! ox ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2005-11-26 22:06:58

Dave Feustel wrote:

> When I enable java globally in Konqueror and java
> is invoked by a web page, I get the message
> java executable not found. What is the default
> path for java in kde?

I imagine that konq uses the $PATH of the shell KDE was started in. But it's
immaterial, since there's a config option "path to java executable", so
just put the required path there.

BTW, this question would probably be better directed to kde@mail.kde.org
since it's a tech support rather than a development question.

Regards,
Philip