List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Automatic extraction of unit tests from C++ classes
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-11-25 15:10:47

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005, Roberto Cappuccio wrote:

> Alle 15:36, venerd=C3=AC 25 novembre 2005, Boudewijn Rempt ha scritto:
> > (Who has been wondering for some time why about ten percent of the KDE>=
 related mail he gets doesn't have newlines.)
> Really strange. I use KMail 1.8.3 on Kubuntu Breezy. No particular config=
uration.
> Bye
> Roberto >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to =
unsubscribe <<

I've been noticing it before. I'm not using KMail at the moment at all
because it eats my mail when I'm running out of disk space, but I used
to run Breezy too. I've noticed it a lot, recently, all from KMail users,
but I haven't found the pattern yet.

And the newlines are really gone from the source of the mail. Does your
own mail looked right to you?

Boudewijn