List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Automatic extraction of unit tests from C++ classes
From:       Roberto Cappuccio <roberto.cappuccio () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-11-25 14:31:04

Alle 13:44, venerdì 25 novembre 2005, Benjamin Meyer ha scritto:> On Thursday 24 \
November 2005 9:06 am, Roberto Cappuccio wrote:> > Hi,> >> > is there a tool to \
automate the extraction of unit tests from C++> > classes? I used something similar \
in Java, but I'm not able to find the> > equivalent for C++.> >> > Thanks in advance> \
>> > Roberto>> Do you have a link to the java tool you used?>> -Benjamin Meyer For \
> > > Java I used JTest to auto-generate the test cases and JUnit (as a plugin for \
> > > Eclipse) to perform testing.Now I use CppUnit and a version of QtTestRunner \
> > > which I modified in order to use a KApplication instead of a QApplication, so \
> > > that all KDE specific code can be tested.
It works fine but it takes a lot of time to create the test cases, extracting \
manually all method names from the classes. Bye
Roberto