List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Test Report - savesize, optionsShowToolbar()
From:       Andreas Silberstorff <ml () andreas-silberstorff ! de>
Date:       2005-11-22 23:04:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Dienstag, 22. November 2005 23:09 schrieb Michael Pyne:
> Basically, there is a lot of boilerplate that KMainWindow::setupGUI() can
> handle for you, including implementing the showToolbarDialog slot.  (You
> would use setupGUI() in place of createGUI()).
>
> If you remove the slot from the .cpp you also need to remove the reference
> to it from the .h file.
Thank you. This allready did help me a lot. It even fixed a bug in kalva I did
struggle with (changing the toolbar did only show a difference after
reloading kalva).

There is only one thing I still can't get right (but this issue I allready had
before deleting the toolbar stuff): After configuring the toolbar the files
menu vanishes. This is probably because I have actions  that come from
plugins, so the files menu needs a loadPlugins() to be called after the
setupGUI call. Is there a possibility I can call loadPlugins() after the
toolbar got rebuild by KMainWindow? Is there a signal from KMainWindow I
could connect a slot of my own with to do the reload of my plugins?

Yours,
Andreas