List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KMulticastSocket linker errors
From:       Joris Guisson <joris.guisson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-11-10 18:47:27

Hi,

I have got a weird problem : it seems that if I try to make something
which uses KMulticastSocket, I get linker errors, saying that
KMulticastSocket::KMulticastSocket() and a bunch of other functions of
KMulticastSocket are undefined.

I have tried just about any KDE lib : kdecore, kio, kdeui, khtml ...
It doesn't link.
Looking at its place in the docs, it should be part of kdecore, but it isn't.

So does anybody know which library I need to link ?

Thanks, in advance

Joris,