List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Question on KHTMLPart and anchors
From:       Kevin Gilbert <kev.gilbert () cdu ! edu ! au>
Date:       2005-11-04 1:52:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

Do I have to do anything special to get a KHTMLPart to go to anchors on the
current page? The part is created as follows:

	htmlPart = new KHTMLPart( this, "html part" );
	htmlPart->setOnlyLocalReferences( true );

and the page displays correctly, ie, the link is in the correct colour and
underlined. But when I click on it nothing happens. I have tried with
setOnlyLocalReferences set to true and false but there is no difference.

I've looked at the KHTMLPart code and it appears that it should go to the
anchor automatically.

Any suggestions?

Thx in advance.

Kevin