Hi folks, I invite you to take a look at http://www.simplekde.org/node/16. Also, there's a discussion about it on http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=30630. These were my ideas for the next generation KDE, and I put them under SimpleKDE web site; I named this prototype as Raleigh. If you find some of these ideas useful, I'd like to develop them in cooperation with you. I also wonder your comments... Cheers, Emre Sokullu http://emresokullu.blogspot.com http://www.turkix.org http://www.simplekde.org >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<