Hi all, I was just browsing through the API docs (of KDE trunk) and wondered if the @internal tag prevents classes from being shown in the resulting API documentation. If so, what is the point in documenting classes and tagging them with @internal? Or is there a special doxygen switch to let internal classes appear? Speaking of internal, in the KDE core api dox class list, there's a class KCalendarSystemJalali, which is not really documented, but unlike other calendar system implementations, not marked as @internal. I think it should be. Then I was looking at ktypelist.h which needs some clarifications. Right now, I'm trying to improve the docs :) I found that there are several classes associated with typelists, so wouldn't it be a good idea to define a group for them (@defgroup)? Wouldn't it be a good idea to put every class into such a group? If so, is it possible to create nested groups? And is it possible to put a class in more than one group? (Yeah I know, I could try or RTFM, but well ...) btw, is this actually the right list to ask questions like that, or is there an "apidox"-mailing list? Thanks, --Thomas >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<