On Friday 21 October 2005 23:29, Thomas Kadauke wrote: > Am Friday 21 October 2005 22:47 schrieb Adriaan de Groot: > I didn't write lots of documentation. I just fixed it so that macros would > be shown in the generated dox. See attachment. Also note that I'm now a > proud owner of an SVN account so you don't need to commit ... IF you tell > me where I can find more information about the DOX tag :) The sum total of the information about the DOX tag is this: "If you commit APIDOX fixes, please be so kind as to make DOX: the first word of the commit message; these commits get nicely filtered into a folder for me, and I will try to automatically forward port for you." -- These are your friends - Adem GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<