List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KUnitTest
From:       Thomas Kadauke <tkadauke () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-10-21 23:04:02

Am Friday 21 October 2005 23:29 schrieb Thomas Kadauke:
> I didn't write lots of documentation. I just fixed it so that macros would
> be shown in the generated dox. See attachment. Also note that I'm now a
> proud owner of an SVN account so you don't need to commit ... IF you tell
> me where I can find more information about the DOX tag :)

Well, I guess google just told me about it. Is it true that for dox commits i
have to start one line of the commit message with "DOX:"?

Another thing: kunittest/tester.h has a doxygen comment with the @mainpage tag
in it. According to the KDE wiki, this is supposed to go in an extra file
calles Mainpage.dox:

http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=Doxygenation

If so, I'm gonna change that.

--Thomas