On Friday 21 October 2005 17:35, Thomas Kadauke wrote: > Hi all, > > I looked at the documentation of KUnitTest and saw that it's really messed up, > yet pretty easy to fix. But with QtTestLib (?) being used all over the place, > I wonder if KUnitTest is deprecated for 3.5 branch. If not, I'd fix the > documentation. KUnitTest is all we have in 3.x, but it's replaced by QtTestLib in 4.0. So in the long run kunittest is indeed deprecated/dead, but if you care about people developing code for KDE-3.5, then KUnitTest is the unit test lib to use. There is no QtTestLib for Qt-3. -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<