List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KFile plugins
From:       Thomas Kadauke <tkadauke () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-10-14 19:28:39

Thanks a lot!

Am Friday 14 October 2005 21:23 schrieb Kevin Krammer:
> Good work!
[...]
> "You must overwrite the readInfo method."
>
> you could write
>
> "You must overwrite the readInfo() method."
>
> or
>
> "You must overwrite readInfo()"

Ok. Didn't write doxygen documentation for a while :)

> When mentioning special value like in
>
> "@return true if successful, false if it failed"
>
> add @c markup for them like this
>
> "@return @c true if successful, @c false if it failed"

Yeah, I can do this. That's part of the documentation I didn't touch :)

> For consistency with the other markup I suggest using @code and @encode
> instead of \code and \endcode

Ok, I can change this, too. I thought I'm supposed to write \code instead of
@code, because lots of people do it that way for some reason.

> The error list of kfilemetainfo.h is now down to three (actually two, the
> last one is a consequence of the second one)
>
> /dvl/kdesvn/kdelibs/kio/kio/kfilemetainfo.h:1501 Warning: The following
> parameters of KFilePlugin::appendItem(KFileMetaInfoGroup &group, const
> QString &key, QVariant value) are not documented:
>   parameter value
>
> /dvl/kdesvn/kdelibs/kio/kio/kfilemetainfo.h:1479 Warning: argument `prefix'
> of command @param is not found in the argument list of
> KFilePlugin::setSuffix(KFileMimeTypeInfo::ItemInfo *item, const QString
> &suffix)
>
> /dvl/kdesvn/kdelibs/kio/kio/kfilemetainfo.h:1479 Warning: The following
> parameters of KFilePlugin::setSuffix(KFileMimeTypeInfo::ItemInfo *item,
> const QString &suffix) are not documented:
>   parameter suffix

Thanks for the error output.

--Thomas