On Friday 14 October 2005 20:04, Thomas Kadauke wrote: > Another question: can I move non-virtual member functions inside the class for > the sake of grouping? I.e., can I move KFilePlugin::addMimeTypeInfo before > KFilePlugin::addGroupInfo? This would render the documentation more readable > as similar methods are correctly grouped together. Yes, order of non-virtual methods doesn't matter, you can reorder them. -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<