List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Shortest route for a KDE devel wannabee?
From:       Michael Thaler <michael.thaler () physik ! tu-muenchen ! de>
Date:       2005-10-12 21:14:32

Hi,

> I like to develop for KDE as a hobby. I'm pretty new to qt and the kde-libs
> and reasonably comfortable with C++. KDE will be ported to qt4 in the

My experience is, that the best way to learn Qt/KDE programming is, to look
for a project you are really interested in and create/help this project.
KOffice, for example, definitely needs some developers. So if you are really
interested in one of the KOffice apps, you could help there.

Greetings,
Michael