List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: Custom Qt Widgets in KDevelop
From:       Lugg William H Civ 309 SMXG/MXDCE <William.Lugg () CISF ! AF ! MIL>
Date:       2005-10-03 21:10:16

The files are in $QTDIR/plugins/designer as you describe below.  I triedrunning \
kdevdesigner from the command prompt and get no output.KDevDesigner opens and I open \
a .ui file that uses one of the custom widgetsand I get an error message box \
containing "Error loading <filename.ui>.  Thewidget <CustomWidgetName> couldn't be \
created."  I click OK, the message boxcloses and the .ui file opens without the \
custom widget displayed.  Still nooutput in the command window. As I said, if I run \
Qt Designer (say by entering 'designer' at the commandprompt) everything works fine. \
Any thoughts?----Bill Lugg   É×ÈÕÓSoftware Engineer,      Milstar AF Command Post \
Terminal Support      OO-ALC/MASFE, Peterson AFB, CO William.Lugg@cisf.af.mil
-----Original Message-----From: Alexander Dymo [mailto:adymo@mksat.net] Sent: Monday, \
October 03, 2005 2:52 PMTo: kde-devel@kde.orgSubject: Re: Custom Qt Widgets in \