List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Remove some kparts features
From:       Flavio Castelli <micron () madlab ! it>
Date:       2005-10-03 17:11:06

I've included kate's kpart module into my own app.
Now I would like to use my own implementation of "file open", "file save",
"file save as"...

I've created the "save" action:
KStdAction::save( this, SLOT( slotSave() ), actionCollection(),
"file_save" )->setWhatsThis(i18n("Use this command to save a document"));

But in the app there're two "save" entries: the first belongs to my code, the
second to kpart's one.
The entries are duplicated into the "file" menu and also in the main toolbar.

Here's by .rc file:

<!DOCTYPE kpartgui SYSTEM "kpartgui.dtd">
<kpartgui name="sample" version="1">
<MenuBar>
<Menu name="file"><Text>&amp;File</Text>
	<Merge/>
</Menu>
<Merge/>
</MenuBar>
</kpartgui>

How can I show only my own implementation of "save"?

Thanks in advance
	Flavio

--
|§ micron<- ICQ #118796665
|§ GPG Key:
|§  ~ Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
|§  ~ KeyID: 6D632BED

~ "Progress is merely a realisation of utopias" ~