On Friday 30 September 2005 08:13, Sheraz wrote: > Hi > > I initates a job using > m_jb = KIO::http_post( m_url, postArgs, false ); > ... > ... > > It goes to find the requrest url...Now > > I can kill KIO Job using > > m_jb->kill(true); > > But if i call the kill withou requesting the url it > crashed the application....My Question is that is > there any way or property exists in KIO so that prioir > calling Kill i can check if the request is alive or > not ? No, but make sure you're not killing it from a SLOT connected to a SIGNAL of the job. Where do you kill it? -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<