Hi, Edward H. Trager wrote: > I welcome the community's suggestions and criticisms -- One easily overlooked feature which I consider to be most important is keyboard support. In many Windows apps (and OpenOffice), I can type the first few characters into the font selector combo and that's usually enough to narrow it down to the font I'm going to use. This feature makes an *incredible* difference to working efficiency. All the best, -- Alastair M. Robinson >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<