Hi all,

>in kdebase/kicker/ui you'll find k_mnu.h and .cpp which contain the PanelKMenu
>class. this is subclassed from PanelServiceMenu, whic is in service_mnu.h
>and .cpp.
>PanelKMenus are created in the MenuManager in
>kdebase/kicker/core/menumanager.cpp.

thanks for the reply Aaron.Yeah i had gone thru those files.I was able to find the code where the QuickBrowser gets added,Bookmarks gets added, but i was unable to find where the "Applications" Menu gets added.Which function is responsible?..

i want to modify the menu , where my menu will have two sections horizontally like in WinXP.Now the menu is divided into Applications and Actions vertically.Hope am clear.

i would be very happy if my friends could help me out..

thanks in advance..

with regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep

--
Aaron J. Seigo
GPG Fingerprint: 8B8B 2209 0C6F 7C47 B1EA  EE75 D6B7 2EB1 A7F1 DB43