On Wednesday 21 September 2005 09:55, Stefan Völkel wrote: > Hello, > > i'd like to implement a gnome feature, namely displaying the pager, not > just the name of the desktop, when changing desktops with the keyboard. > > I think it needs to go into kdebase/kwin/popupinfo.cpp: > > void PopupInfo::paintContents() > > Now, is there a library, method, object, that renders a small version of > all desktops, like the pager, should I c&p resuse the pager code or is > there a better way ...? There's no generic code for this. But KWin's class TabBox, which implements the Alt+Tab switch feature, is also used for desktop switching (Ctrl+Tab), so you may want to have a look at that. -- Lubos Lunak KDE Developer >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<