Op zondag 25 september 2005 14:25, schreef Nik: > Hi all, > > My apologies if this is not the correct forum for this question. > > I have an "improved" RC file for the AMOR Neko "familiar". Is there > somewhere I can submit the changes/patch? > > I couldn't find a forum specifically for kdetoys. > > ... I realise it's not an earth-shattering change, but AMOR has its uses > :o) > > > Cheers! > Nik Just post your patch here. AFAIK, there's no forum for kdetoys. If the patch is OK, I can commit it for you. Kind regards, -- Bram Schoenmakers KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl) What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind. (Punch, 1855) >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<