List:       kde-devel
Subject:    khtml password storage
From:       Marcos Dione <mdione () grulic ! org ! ar>
Date:       2005-09-24 10:53:37

    I was planing to hack a little new feature for khtml, namely, the ability to
store passwords not only per url but also per site, when I noticed that one can
store the password for the url or avoid storing the password for the entire
site! I think it would be great to be able to both store or avoid storing both
per url and per site. I checked the code and realized the changes won't be as
simple as I (almost literally) dreamed, so before getting my hands dirty, I
prefered to discuss it. so, what do you think?

PS: I know that, even if someone implement this, it won't make it to kde-3.5.
--
(Not so) Random fortune:
Debo pasar más tiempo con mi computadora.