List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: How do I build apidocs?
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-09-21 21:49:36

On Wednesday 21 September 2005 16:40, Luke Alan Sandell wrote:
> On Sep 21, 2005 4:25 am, Brad Hards wrote:
> > Your log shows that QTDOCDIR is set to "NO". Can you check if you have
> > qsql.html anywhere on your system, and if so, try to figure out what the
> > path should be? Obviously those qt3's probably aren't too good in a KDE4
> > build, but that can be fixed later.
>
> Ah, yes, this would be the problem. As I have Gentoo, my Qt is in
> /usr/qt/3, but I forgot to enable documentation when I installed it. So
> /usr/qt/3/doc is empty! I'm sure this was the cause of the problem.

Hrm. APIDOX _can_ be built without the Qt docs / tag file, as far as I'm
concerned. You'll be losing a lot of useful cross-referencing though, but
maybe you know the Qt side enough not to need docs (or can set QTDOCDIR to
cross-reference to the online version).

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot