List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems building kde     meinproc
From:       Michael Pyne <pynm0001 () comcast ! net>
Date:       2005-09-11 20:03:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 11 September 2005 08:50, Craig Howard wrote:
> When I use --compile-jobs=5 instead of --jobs=5, distcc does not seem to
> work. Mind you, a slow build is better than a broken one ;-)  But, isn't
> there some way to get both working?  I haven't tried building with
> automake, I'll try that the next time I do a rebuild.

The alternative is to hack unsermake to recognize that the build it is trying
to do will create manpage.troff as a sideeffect, and have unsermake serialize
such commands.  I don't know how to do so, and if we adopt SCons/bksys for
KDE 4 like I'm hoping, SCons already has that feature.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne