On Saturday 10 September 2005 12:24, Michael Pyne wrote: > I have, however, found a workaround. If you are using the -j option, > don't. Use --compile-jobs= instead. i.e. if you are running unsermake -j > 2, run unsermake --compile-jobs=2 instead. That way compilation can happen > in parallel but non-compilation jobs like meinproc and linking will still > be serially performed. When I use --compile-jobs=5 instead of --jobs=5, distcc does not seem to work. Mind you, a slow build is better than a broken one ;-) But, isn't there some way to get both working? I haven't tried building with automake, I'll try that the next time I do a rebuild. Thanks for the help. -- Craig Howard >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<