List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: problems finding libattr.la when building kdebase
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-09-03 2:32:38

On Friday 02 September 2005 21:51, Zé wrote:
> <skip>

[annma@localhost kdeedu]$ urpmf libattr.la
[annma@localhost kdeedu]$ rpm -qa |grep libattr
libattr1-2.4.23-1mdk
libattr1-devel-2.4.23-1mdk
[annma@localhost kdeedu]$

For the last time: the latest kdebase in KDE 3.5 branch (revision 456482 at
the time of writing) builds fine for me using those mandriva libattr packages
and automake.

You did not tell if you use unsermake and automake.
You did not tell your revision number. You were asked to do so yesterday in
the latest batch of mails you inondated us with.

You also said:
"The last changes made in kdebase put only searchinf libattr.la in /lib and is
needed to be searched as well in /usr/lib at least for Mandriva."

When you say something like that, you add a link to the websvn page that
indicates the changes you contest. We are all waiting to see what change in
kdebase caused your problem.

If you don't answer about the build tool, the revision number and the svn
commit that triggered your error, there's no need to carry on.

annma