List:       kde-devel
Subject:    QTableItem/createEditor & Cursor Position Problem
From:       Sheraz <sakings99 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-09-02 7:26:44

Hi
I have a grid with QTable using QTableitem and
createEditor that hosts a QLineEdit control....

The Problem arises when i click on the table cell that
already has some text ( i click in the middle of text)

Now How can i identify the exact cursor position where
i  the click was observed ?
Because at click createEditor invokes and my Qline
Editor creation where i am assigning the original text
of the cell to QlineEdit....Here i miss the cursor
position where i clicked on cell.......i know i can
move my cursor only at home or at end...but actuall
position is missed....Any clue on this ?

Thanks
Sheraz