List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: arts is Constantly/Repeatedly crashing
From:       "Steven P. Ulrick" <lists () afolkey2 ! net>
Date:       2005-08-31 0:09:00

On Tuesday 30 August 2005 06:03, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 August 2005 00:35, Michael Pyne wrote:
> > Well you'll never believe it but now I'm experiencing the same thing.  I
> > have just upgraded gcc but even after doing a clean rebuild of arts and
> > intermediate libraries I can't seem to get it to stop crashing.  It's
> > highly annoying.
>
> You guys are all using Debian Linux, right? Because this error doesn't seem
> to happen on other distributions.

Hello, Dirk
I am the one who started this thread, and I am running Fedora Core 3.  Strange
to say, but after recompiling and installing arts, kdelibs, kdebase and
kdemultimedia, I no longer have the problem to the degree that I was having
it when I had 30 crash notifications open at once.

Steven P. Ulrick