On Sunday 28 August 2005 21:05, Edwin wrote: > Hi, > When I try to compile kdebase(trunk), I get the following message : > > creating ./konqueror/client/KonquerorIface_stub.h > creating ./konqueror/keditbookmarks/dcop.kidl > In line 32 : syntax error, unexpected T_COLON, expecting T_IDENTIFIER or > T_ASTERISK or T_FUNOPERATOR > Error creating ./konqueror/keditbookmarks/dcop.kidl. Exit status 1. This error message comes from the old dcopidl (yacc-based), not the KDE4 one (which is perl-based). Check kdebase's configure output, it doesn't seem to pick up the right dcopidl... -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<