List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: where to store config files?
From:       Bojan <dbojan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-30 13:45:31

Here's are a couple of helpful tutorials:

http://www.kdevelop.org/3.0/doc/tutorial_settings/
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/kconfigxt/kconfigxt.html

I think they should be read in that order, because the first one is a
lot more detailed, and covers the design of singleton classes in
general, and how to go about creating a settings dialog manually, and
using KConfig.  It's really good.  Once you get that, then the second
one is shows how to save yourself a lot of time.

Bojan