On Tuesday 30 August 2005 05:39, Craig Howard wrote: > I'm not sure how to go about reporting this to the gcc maintainers, since > they want small test cases, not massive source snapshots. If this is the > same bug as the kmail one, this should be easier to track down, as the > kmail crash happened intermittently. I think they're at least related to eachother. I just tried to write a testcase, but it's not enough to just use containers :-( >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<