Em Segunda, 29 de Agosto de 2005 16:17, Thiago Macieira escreveu: > Zé wrote: > >> that's kdebase. and turn off --enable-final to see if it works > > > >Yes its kdebase, i miss confused, but shouldnt --enable-final be always > > on? > > You should use it as long as it works. If things break while using it, > turn it off and try again. > > We always try to maintain the code working with --enable-final (and final > tarballs should work with them), but intermediary code checked out from > Subversion can have bugs like those. I prefer waiting until someone fixes this and continue using --enable-final, but would be good to know when is fixed. greetings, -- Zé Linux user #378762 >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<