List:       kde-devel
Subject:    SMB resources and Kerberos
From:       gmacinenti <gmacinenti () IDEALX ! com>
Date:       2005-08-29 16:06:48

Hi,

I configured a Linux client (KDE 3.3.0-5 on Fedora Core 3 with pam_krb5)
to authenticate users using Kerberos on a Win2003 AD server and I would
like Konqueror to use the user's Kerberos ticket to authenticate to smb
resources, so my questions:
- does Konqueror do this ? (it seams that it is not the case by default,
then is there a way to configure it to do so?)
- if not, what Kde code part should be adapted to do so ? (sorry, really
new to Kde development)

Best regards,
Gerald.